[Ml-yokadi] Win32 patch

Patrick Spendrin ps_ml at gmx.de
Wed Nov 4 02:22:22 CET 2009

Hi everybody,

I just got interested in yokadi because of Aurélien's blog post and
tried to install yokadi on windows.
After having solved the python dependencies, I tried to run it and
reached some small problems:
1) the python readline package is not available for windows and so I
needed to hide all occurances of it (see attached patch)
2) the temporary file in tui.py:46 is somehow set to readonly which
means that vim complains - this can be overriden though.

I didn't tried to setup yokadid as when glancing at the code I found
that it probably uses some real linux specific stuff.

I will probably write a blog post about how to set up yokadi in detail
on Windows in the coming days.

regards,
Patrick